Empire of Things Returns Policy
Empire of Things can accept the return of any clothing purchase (excluding hosiery, accessories, pierced jewellery and sale items) for refund or credit note within 7 DAYS OF PURCHASE
Please note the following points before returning your purchase:
- You must email us before returning any item in order to obtain a returns number. If you send your order back without a valid returns number then your return will not be processed.
- Goods must be returned in the same saleable condition as they were sent out.
- You must email us within 24 hours of receiving your order if you wish to return it. This is unfortunately due to the increasing number of cases were the item is worn and then returned to us a few days later. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you do not contact us within this 24 hour period then we will be unable to accept your return.
- Items must not have been worn, tampered with or have any odours (i.e. cigarette smoke, cooking, perfume)
- You, the customer, are responsible for the goods until they reach us, for your own protection you should obtain proof of postage.
- Empire of Things do not refund postage costs.
- As we supply accurate garment measurements and photographs, any items returned due to sizing issues or simply do not suit are only eligible for a credit note and not a refund. If your return is due to sizing or not suiting and you require a refund, a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- If your order receives free delivery and is subsequently returned for refund, a 10% handling fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Empire of Things reserves the right to refuse refunds on any items they believe to have obviously been worn or damaged since despatch, or items which are returned to us outside of the 7 day return period. Items must be received back to Empire of Things within 7days of purchase. If not, your return will not be processed.
Our returns policy is in full compliance with the sale of goods act.
If you experience any problems during the checkout process or require any help, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 07540 744866 (9-5pm GMT).
Our postal address is 27 Arrowsmith House, London, SE11 5HA.
At no point do we ever have access to your card details